ShareBrained Technology creates and collaborates on open-source hardware for radio, music, art, and vintage electronics.
- The PortaPack add-on for the HackRF One
- Decoding NOAA weather satellite images
- ADRF6850 receiver front-end
- 80Msps baseband digitizer
- Maker Faire spectrum viewer
- HackRF architecture and firmware development
Art and Music
- LED Lighting at Ada's Technical Books, Seattle, Washington, USA
- Audio development board
- Make: Television episode dispenser
- Repair projects (link coming soon)
- The ever-growing museum (link coming soon)
- iAPX 432 (link coming soon)
Reverse Engineering and Hacking
If any of this interests you, please feel free to contact me (Jared Boone) and say hi!
- Post mail:
ShareBrained Technology, Inc.
1526 NE Alberta St Unit 129
Portland OR 97211