If you ordered a Chronulator kit before November 2008, your documentation can be found here.
All design data and documentation is migrating to GitHub. If you don't see what you're looking for here, please go to the GitHub repository.
- Basic guide to assembling, understanding, and using your Chronulator.
- Circuit board layout
- Design for two-layer board, 5.9" x 1.5". If you're etching your own, one layer can be eliminated with a bit of effort.
- See how the components are connected.
- Current Source Design
- Using your own meters? Use Keith Brown's Current Source Designer to figure out what resistors to use in your kit.
Clock Face Designs
- Design-your-own templates
- Design your own meter faces using our templates in PDF, Adobe Illustrator, SVG, or PNG formats.
- Black Faces, Sans-Serif
- Straight-up black sans-serif meter faces labeled in hours and minutes.
- White Faces, Sans-Serif
- Straight-up white sans-serif meter faces labeled in hours and minutes.
- VU Meter
- VU meter scale in decibels, fudged a bit to make it easier to tell the time.
- RPM scale from 0 to 12
- Oil pressure
- PSI scale from 0 to 60. (60 PSI may be a bit low for you race fans, but it sure makes telling time easier.)