If you purchased your Chronulator before November of 2008, this documentation is for you. For kits purchased in November of 2008 or later, please see the current Chronulator product page.
Instructions, Documentation, and Support
Kits ordered on or after November 18th, 2007 contain 100uA meters. Please download the "100uA" instructions and schematic.
- Basic guide to assembling, understanding, and using your Chronulator.
- Circuit board layout
- Design for two-layer board, 6" x 1.5". If you're etching your own, one layer can be eliminated with minimal effort.
- Source code
- C code for TI MSP430F2002 microcontroller in "project archive" format for TI Code Composer Essentials 2.02 (free! But sadly, Windows only).
- Spacing templates
- Use these to plan out the mounting holes for your Chronulator meters. Meter spacing templates range from 2.75" to 5.5" in 0.25" increments.
Clock Face Designs
- Design-your-own templates
- Design your own meter faces using our templates in PDF, Adobe Illustrator, SVG, or PNG formats.
- Black Sans-Serif
- Straight-up black sans-serif meter faces labeled in hours and minutes.
- White Sans-Serif
- Straight-up white sans-serif meter faces labeled in hours and minutes.
- VU meter
- VU meter scale in decibels, fudged a bit to make it easier to tell the time.
- RPM scale from 0 to 12
- Oil pressure
- PSI scale from 0 to 60. (60 PSI may be a bit low for you race fans, but it sure makes telling time easier.)